Interesting grave stone riddle

Started by League, Aug 07, 2022, 12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

League

Interesting riddle on a grave stone. It's wild how some people think to do this. I need too. LolYou cannot view this attachment.
Look closely, Seeing is believing, but is it truth? Depends on your point-of-view.

TheMapleBeard

This is pretty good. I have a feeling that Phillip Jr. is a pretty funny guy.

League

i know right. im starting to think about what ill do
Look closely, Seeing is believing, but is it truth? Depends on your point-of-view.

TheMapleBeard

I always joke with my wife about what I would like to do, but it would cost way to much and I don't know what the legality would be. Long story short; I'd be creamted, except for my skull. My skull would be cleaned to look like your standard skull on TV. My ashes would be pressed into two blue or red diamonds and socketed in my eyes. My skull mandible would be detached and hooked on a mechanism that would open and close the mouth and I would have a bunch of pre recorded zingers. Put a motion detector in the skull and every time it triggers I'd say a zinger lol.

League

Lol I love it. That is to funny and a great idea. Wonder how much it would cost

TheMapleBeard

It's about 100K for 2 3CT diamonds lol.

Gh0sty

My Riddle Will Be As Follows:

Not Certain About The After Life, But: A Fox's Skull
-A Symbol for a Simple Mind-

League