You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Orbs & Shades

I grew up with cats. I'd watch them at times, usually in the nighttime, chasing around invisible who knew what. Whipping their heads left, right, up, diagonal, sideways. Even chasing these nothings around an empty room.

Then my world changed, I was opened up, I broke through. (A tale for another time)

Then I could see the orbs, zooming around the room, taking odd and impossible turns of direction with accelerated speeds. It was confirmed with my familiar cat, we'd watch the same orb move around. I can see them with my eyes closed, as well as open. They don't particularly care to be noticed, once you do lock gaze with one, they almost always will start to zoom.

I also can see shades or spirits, they appear more of as a cloud of mist. They typically don't move nearly as much as orbs do. And when they do it is more casual, no odd turns, just kinda float in a linear fashion.

What are they?

Well I have seen actual apparitions of ghosts, that's different. No, most of the time I'd say these orbs and shades are astral travelers. To be more on point I'm going out on a limb here but I'd have to say my current theory is that the orbs are birds astral travelling. The shades, humans, most of the time. It doesn't have to be conscious, when we sleep we often go out of body and even travel to different times. I'd say the majority of this is unconscious. As for the birds, I'm confident they are far more intelligent than we'd assume.

Of course, sometimes orbs are caught on a camera. I think the vast majority of those photos are legitimate. Maybe you've seen them?

"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back." - Marcus Aurelius